Our development servers are down, so updating company profiles isn't that easy. But here goes anyway:UPDATES:
- The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), formerly ABN AMRO.
- MultiCharts, LLC - a trading platform featuring high-definition charts, built-in indicators and strategies.
- CitiFX Pro has more than 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries. Offers the Saxo Bank trading platform. Minimum account size is $10,000.
Citi is hosting a seminar on their Forex trading platform in London on Monday, April 11.
- X-Trade Brokers (XTB), a European brokerage headquartered in Warsaw, Poland with a branch network which includes the Czech Republic, Spain, Slovakia, Germany and Romania. We added XTB websites from 7 countries.
- FXJE is a MetaTrader 4 broker from Chicago.
- GCI Capital is a Japanese broker recently acquired by FXCM.